Used ILPRA Rotabasic Traysealer
We have in stock a used ILRPA Rotabasic traysealer, which was built in 2015. Machine has yet to go through our workshop, machine will be supplied fully serviced with warranty. Photo of previous machine we refurbished.
- Table top tray sealer, set up for 234 x 162mm trays
- Machine should achieve 5-6 cycles per minute, 2 trays at a time, 10-12 trays per minute
- The complete body of the machine is made out of stainless steel AISI 304
- Machine equipped for Vacuum and Gas (MAP)
- Rotary turn table, allows quicker cycles because you can load one set of tooling while the machine is packaging the other
- Equipped with o2 protection kit
- Busch 21 m3 pump
- Protection Class of the machine: IP 65
- Single phase electricity
Details as follows:
The model FP ROTOBASIC is a table top semi-automatic machine. This model has the same features as the BASIC but is endowed with a manual rotary table with 2 tray-carriers. The construction of the machine takes into consideration the special conditions of wet operations. All of its parts are made of stainless steel and anodized aluminium. The size change takes approx. 5 minutes. When it is necessary to seal buckets, the machine must be endowed with a special basement.
The operator places the filled trays into the first tray carrier of the machine, then turns the table 180° and proceeds with the next sealing cycle; during the sealing operation on this tray carrier, the operator can load the second set of trays into the new tray-carrier. The operator then pushes the 2 START buttons, which initiates the cycle.
The main advantages of this rotary table machine are that less time is required to complete a full working cycle therefore increasing your production output.
This machine comes with a standard profile cutting system with an elegant seal and cut which will be made all around the circumference of the tray.
This machine will unwind automatically the portion of thermo sealing film coming from a reel under the sealing area and to rewind the scraps after the sealing/cutting operation. The system is mechanically driven and all automatic.
The machine comes with a touch screen control panel. All machine working parameters are controlled from this unit.